Original configuration Mustang GT fastback with 289 CI V8, four speed manual transmission in Acapulco Blue. Driver quality paint and interior, mechanically very good. Marti report included. 1967 Mustang Marti Report
- 289 C.I. V8 engine with aluminum intake manifold and Holly carburetor, original intake manifold, carburetor and air cleaner assembly included.
- 4 speed manual transmission.
- Power steering, power front disc brakes.
- Center console.
- Air conditioning equipped, non-operating.
- Wood steering wheel installed, original steering wheel included.
- MartiAuto Works report shows:
- Built at San Jose.
- A code: 289-4V engine.
- Acapulco Blue Paint.
- Blue Décor Bucket Seats.
- 00 axle ratio.
- Four speed manual transmission.
Financing available. Vehicle shown by appointment only. Price does not include license, title and administrative fees. California residents also pay sales tax.
- Gauge - Tachometer
- Limited Slip Differential - Rear
- Power Brakes
|Layout / number of cylinders