Beautifully prepared, high quality 1969 Camaro COPO tribute with big block power, 4 speed manual transmission, 12 bolt differential finished in Hugger Orange. Paint, interior, engine, underside all in excellent condition. Runs beautifully, well sorted and ready to enjoy.
- 427 C.I. L72 V8 engine. Period correct casting numbers on block, heads, intake manifold. Engine rebuilt in 2016 by Valley Head Service in Northridge CA. Less than 1k miles since rebuild.
- Holley carburetor, Crane camshaft.
- 4 speed manual, Muncie M21 transmission.
- Hurst shifter.
- Tilt steering.
- Rosewood steering wheel.
- Auto meter gauges.
- Interior in excellent condition including seats, carpet, dashboard, headliner.
- High quality paint in hugger orange in excellent condition.
- Power steering, power front disc brakes.
- Electric radiator cooling fan.
- American racing wheels, tires in excellent condition.
- Chrome bumpers and grille in excellent condition.
Financing available. Vehicle shown by appointment only. Price does not include license, title and administrative fees. California residents also pay sales tax.
- Custom Paint
- Gauge - Tachometer
- Limited Slip Differential - Rear
- Power Brakes
- Power Steering
- Steering Wheel - Tilt
|Layout / number of cylinders